Teraz, dalszy ciąg Pogaduszek tutaj:
http://maria-mojawizjazdrowia.blogspot.com/

sobota, 15 listopada 2008

Autumn Test

Click pick to see in large




Your Autumn Test Results



You are a playful, spirited person. You have a limitless imagination and amazing creative talents.

When you are happiest, you are calm. You appreciate tradition and family. You enjoy feeling cozy.

You embrace change. You love change. You see change as a rebirth.

You find solitude to be the most comforting thing in the world. Being alone with your thoughts feels very peaceful.

Your ideal day is active and full. You like to keep busy with your favorite things, and you appreciate a routine.

You are very impatient. You spend more time waiting for something than actually enjoying it.

This is my Autumn Test. Click link above if you like it. It is easy, short and funny.
____
Have a beautiful, colorful and happy Autumn season!

15 komentarzy:

Anonimowy pisze...

Hi Maria! I like your picture and your fall test! I wanted to ask you a question - how close do you live to Warsaw, Poland? I was just wondering.
Be a sweetie and have a nice weekend.
Shelia ;)

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey pisze...

Hi Maria , you look so pretty in your green jacket . I liked the test also. Have a good weekend dear.

Nola pisze...

Thanks for sharing your photo. I am going to take the test myself. Have a beautiful weekend.

Virginia pisze...

My dear Maria,
Beautiful picture of you, your sweetness shines on your face.
I am going to take the test myself.
Have a happy and Bless weekend,
Hugs,
Virginia

Unknown pisze...

Maria,
You always make me giggle. What a fun test. I love this picture of you Maria!!! Karen

Anonimowy pisze...

Dear maria,
I like your picture :>) Please come pick up the Book Worm award from me. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Blessings, Carol

bindhiya pisze...

Dear Maria,
Hope you having a great weekend..

Kevin is always in my prayers..
love to you and family.
((hugs))
bindi

Anonimowy pisze...

Maria,
Thank you for your sweet comment....I took the test...It's was fun...Is that you on the first pics....Nice to meet you...Happy Pink Saturday..Katherinellen

Anonimowy pisze...

I have very much enjoyed my visit to your blog, Maria. I stopped and prayed for your sweet grandbabies. May God bless you, and I hope you continue to enjoy blogging. It is great fun to meet so many different people from around the world.

Jorgelina pisze...

Hi Maria!!!
Beautiful picture of you!!
Pretty weekend.

CIELO pisze...

Hi lovely Maria!! Came by to sing to you! ;) By the way, you look spectacular on that picture, and I love reading your autumn personality test result. How fun!

May you be blessed, sweet friend.

Hugs

cielo

Gone pisze...

Hi Maria...great picture, dear!

Thanks for stopping by!

david santos pisze...

Thanks for your friendship, Maria! Thanks for your shining work!
GOD BLESS!

Have a great and pretty Day!!!!!!

David Santos

Pecos Blue pisze...

Sounds very nice. Like the photo.

Anonimowy pisze...

Is the description is about me ?
May be.
Thankyou !

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Moje 80-te Urodziny/ My 80th Birthday

moje tańce
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!