Teraz, dalszy ciąg Pogaduszek tutaj:
http://maria-mojawizjazdrowia.blogspot.com/

niedziela, 15 listopada 2009

Boży tort/God's cake

God's Cake

"Sometimes we wonder, "What did I do to deserve this?" or "Why did God have to do this to me?" Here is a wonderful explanation!

A daughter is telling her Mother how everything is going wrong, she's failing algebra, her boyfriend broke up with her and her best friend is moving away.

Meanwhile, her Mother is baking a cake and asks her daughter if she would like a snack, and the daughter says, "Absolutely Mom, I love your cake."

"Here, have some cooking oil," her Mother offers.

"Yuck" says her daughter.

"How about a couple raw eggs?"

"Gross, Mom!"

"Would you like some flour then? Or maybe baking soda?"


"Mom, those are all yucky!"

To which the mother replies: "Yes, all those things seem bad all by themselves. But when they are put together in the right way, they make a wonderfully delicious cake!

God works the same way. Many times we wonder why He would let us go through such bad and difficult times. But God knows that when He puts these things all in His order, they always work for good! We just have to trust Him and, eventually, they will all make something wonderful!

God is crazy about you. He sends you flowers every spring and a sunrise every morning.

Whenever you want to talk, He'll listen. He can live anywhere in the universe, and He chose your heart."

The trials and experiences of our lives will create a beautiful cake in eternal life.

*****

Polska wersja: Rady Babci Marysi

(author unknown)


Love & Blessings

From my friend Sheila:
http://bluebirdyliving.blogspot.com/

More Swati's cakes: http://sugarcraftindia.blogspot.com/


16 komentarzy:

Jimmy pisze...

I love u Maria

Jimmy pisze...

no particular reason
I just heard this song ...

Jimmy pisze...

Sometimes late at night
I lie awake and watch her sleeping

She's lost in peaceful dreams
So I turn out the light and lay there in the dark


And the thought crosses my mind
If I never wake in the morning
Would she ever doubt the way I feel
About her in my heart

Jimmy pisze...

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one


And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me


Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

Jimmy pisze...

'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them

Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed


So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance to tell her how I feel

Jimmy pisze...

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one



And if my time on earth were through
And she must face this world without me


Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes

Jimmy pisze...

So tell that someone that you love
Just what you're thinking of




coz tomorrow some times never comes

Anonimowy pisze...

Oh Maria you are a treat. What a wonderful analogy. I will use that story for a special person in my life is o.k. with you. Blessings
QMM

Nola pisze...

Well said, I love the story. That truly is the way our lives are. Thank you for reminding us.

Anonimowy pisze...

What a beautiful post Maria. I love it! It's true we have no idea what plans GOD has for us but I know as I get older and look back I can truly see all of the work he has done in my life. Blessings to you Maria. You are a very special friend ♥

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey pisze...

Oh I love this story Maria ! I have never thought of it in this way ! Love you !

inspirações da Jô pisze...

My beautiful ,
That more beautiful message!!!!Until I was moved, and I thought a lot about her!!!!!!I approximated the conclusion that God knows what does and he is our dear father that wants our good!!!!!Thank you for the message!!!!! I kiss big!!!!!I love you!!!!!

Iphigenia pisze...

Dear Maria, I really appreciated your story, the words are very encouraging and wise. All the Best!!!

Jimmy pisze...

Christmas will soon be here

Jimmy pisze...

any party planned here ?

Jimmy pisze...

if not come to GOA
a come as u r all night party
on the beach

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Moje 80-te Urodziny/ My 80th Birthday

moje tańce
Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!